Your library is OPEN. (updated September 14, 2021)
The Rhinelander District Library Building is open to the public Monday – Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am-1:00pm
Building CLOSED: Sunday
Book Drops are open. Items may be returned inside when the building is open
All hours subject to change
Here’s what to expect when you visit:
· Masks, please! Everyone is required to wear a mask inside the library building. If you cannot wear a mask, curbside pickup of materials is available. Thank you
· Visitors are welcomed in the building for one hour total of browsing materials or using computers.
· Only one person or family group should use the elevator at a time.
· Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building.
· Seating is limited, and the meeting room is not available for limited use and reservations.
The library is cleaned every day. High touch surfaces are cleaned as staff are able. Please stay home if you are sick. If you need an extension on your items, please renew them online or call 715-365-1070.
You may pick up your holds inside the building with our self-serve holds pickup. A self-checkout station is available for your use. Curbside pickup service will continue for the foreseeable future as a way for you to access our collection. Please check the library website www.rhinelanderlibrary.org , https://www.facebook.com/RhinelanderLibrary/ or call the library at 715-365-1070 to che