Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
FIND IT AT RDL
Rhinelander District Library
2021 Tax Resources
State of Wisconsin and Federal basic forms (1040, 1040-SR) including rent certificates and homestead forms have arrived at the Rhinelander District Library (RDL). Preprinted forms and booklets are limited in supply, and free to the public. This year, WI tax instructions are only available online. RDL staff has a few copies available for 3-day check out.
Limited print forms are available at the Library.
Click the links below to access forms online. Print forms at the library.
- Rent Certificate Fill-In Form
- Schedule H Homestead Credit Claim Fill-In Form
- Schedule H/H-EZ – Instruction Booklet
- Form 1 – Form– Income Tax Return Fill-In Form
- Form I – Instructions- Income Tax Return Instructions
- Form 1NPR – Form – Nonresident & Part-Year Resident Income Tax
- Form 1NPR – Instructions– Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return Instructions
- Schedule WD – Instructions – Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule WD – Form – Capital Gains and Losses
Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
1099-G Tax Information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
1099-G Tax information – https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Why do I need a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment insurance benefits are taxable income
What information is on a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment benefits paid to you
- Federal and state income taxes withheld from your benefits
- Repayments of overpaid benefits
Where do I get my 1099-G tax form?
- View or print a copy of your current or previous year forms online https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
- Log on using your username and password, then go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax forms
When can I get my 1099-G tax form?
- Information for the most recent tax year will be available online in mid-January: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Who do I ask about how to fill out my Form 1040 or Wisconsin Form 1?